- Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
This privacy statement applies to the data processing by:
JANTHEE Berlin, owner Linda Haußer
A company data protection officer has not been assigned. At his time there is no legal obligation for the assignment of a company data protection officer.
- Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of its use
When you visit our website https://www.jantheeberlin.com, the browser used on your device automatically and without your contribution sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file and will be deleted automatically, at the latest after 6 months. This information is not personally attributable to you. A combination of this data with other sources of data is not carried out. The collected information consists of the browser used and its version, the operating system used, the hostname of the accessing computer (abbreviated IP address), a time stamp, the access status and, if applicable, the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned is processed by us for the following purposes:
- To ensure a smooth connection of the website;
- to ensure comfortable use of our website;
- to evaluate the system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
- Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties if
- you have granted your explicit consent in the individual case, according to Art. 6 subs. 1 s. 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the disclosure is required pursuant to Art. 6 subs. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR to safeguard our legitimate interests, unless your interests, fundamental rights or fundamental freedoms, which require the protection of personal data, prevail,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 subs. 1 s. 1 lit. subs. GDPR constitutes a legal obligation, as well as
- if disclosure is permitted by law and required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you, according to Art. 6 subs. 1 s. 1 lit. b GDPR.
The data processed by cookies is required for the purpose of safeguarding our legitimate interests as well as the legitimate interests of third party pursuant to Art. 6 subs. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that you will always be notified before a new cookie is stored. However, disabling cookies completely may lead to the deactivation of certain features of our website.
- Google Web Fonts
We have integrated the "Google Fonts" service for displaying fonts. This service is provided by Google LLC (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; "Google"). For the integration, a processing of your IP address is technically necessary so that the content can be sent to your browser. Your IP address will therefore be sent to Google. This processing of data is carried out to safeguard our legitimate interest in the optimization and economic operation of our website and is based on Art. 6 subs. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR. Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement, providing an appropriate level of data protection according to Art. 45 GDPR (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
- Analysis and tracking tools
The use of the analysis and tracking tools listed below and used by us is based on Art. 6 subs. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR. With the tracking measures we use, we pursue the purpose of ensuring a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
We use the "ipinfo" service of the company IDB LLC, 5616 49th Ave SW, Seattle, 98136, USA, to automatically display the website in the best language version based on the recognized IP address. More about the privacy of the service "ipinfo" can be found here: https://ipinfo.io/privacy-policy
Facebook Remarketing / Retargeting
Our website also uses technology of Beeketing, www.beeketing.com, to collect and store data for marketing and optimization purposes. From this data, usage profiles can be created under a pseudonym. These user profiles are used to analyze visitor behavior and are evaluated for an improvement and needs-based design of our services. This may also include the use of. The cookies enable recognition when revisiting our website. The pseudonymized user profiles will not be combined with personal data about the subject of the pseudonym without a separate explicit declaration of consent of the data subject. However, you may object to the collection and storage of data for the purpose of web analytics at any time with future effect. You can find more information on the privacy of beeketing here: https://beeketing.com/privacy-policy
- Social-media-buttons of Facebook, Pinterest, Google+1 and Twitter
- Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
- to request access to your personal data processed by us pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the processing purposes, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to complain, the source of your data, if not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, where appropriate, meaningful information about its details;
- to demand without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data or the completion of your personal data stored by us pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR;
- to demand without undue delay the erasure of your personal data held by us, in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for the compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful, but you oppose to its erasure, we no longer need the data, but you require the data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller without hinderance pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 7 subs. 3 GDPR, to withdraw your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
- Right to object
If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 subs. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object against the processing of your personal data at any time in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this action related to your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right to withdraw or object, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Data security
We use the Transport Layer Security method on our website, more commonly known as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), as a hybrid encryption protocol for secure data transmission over the Internet, coupled with the highest level of security supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology, instead. Whether a single (sub-) page of our website is encrypted is indicated by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the status bar of your browser. In addition, we use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in compliance with technological developments.